Theme: Fusing Research and People to Explore the Challenges
- About Conference
- Importance of bipolar disorder conference
- Reason to attend
- Guidelines to submit abstract
- Major Sessions
- VISA Information
Welcome to official website of Bipolar Disorder 2019
First Abstract submission deadline September 10, 2019
First Early Bird registration closes on September 15, 2019
We are pleased to welcome you to the upcoming International Conference on Bipolar Disorder going to be held in Nice, France on November 22 & 23, 2019
The theme of the conference is "Fusing Research and People to Explore the Challenges" and the conference will serve as the premier venue for scientist, advocates, clinicians, caregivers and patients to meet, present and learn about the recent research and clinical outcomes and advance in the diagnosis and treatment of mood disorders. We welcome you to join with us in an international podium to globalize researches, an open platform to meet, interact among participants from all over the world, strengthening professional network and opportunity to build rewarding collaboration in this meeting for future perspective.
The conference is planned accordance to the accreditation requirements and policies of CPD
Bipolar disorder is a severe and exhausted mental illness, also known as manic-depressive disorder. It is a brain disorder which causes uncertain changes in mood, activity levels and ability to carry regular tasks.
- Bipolar disorder affects in every aspects of life from sleeping to showering
- Bipolar disorder has many cause, the cause could be from genetics to several biological factors. There is no single genetic change or life event or chemical brain imbalance could be the root cause of this disorder, it is a combination of several biological and environmental factors that can trigger the bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder rarely exists alone; bipolar disorder can also come with other physical and psychological conditions to worry about. These includes metabolic disorder, overweight and obesity, type II diabetes mellitus, cardiovascular disease, migraine etc..
- Everyone’s bipolar disorder is different, it is like fingerprints. No two people have exactly same symptoms and each diagnosis can vary greatly
- Bipolar disorder is life threatening and support is vital, it is been estimated that 1 in 5 people diagnosed with bipolar disorder dies by suicide.
Bipolar disorder needs to gain necessary attention from researchers, scientist, practitioners, advocates, societies, associations, clinicians and agencies. In response to the need towards further awareness, further studies and education, the International Conference on Bipolar Disorder has been announced.
- Earn CPD credits and certification
- Publication of accepted abstracts in the supporting journals and conference souvenir with DOI (Digital Object Identifier) no, provided by CrossRef
- Join and meet subject matter experts and pioneering international speakers ready to discuss their latest findings.
- Learn through a premier scientific program with a variety of sessions, keynote lectures, plenary presentations, symposium, networking events and workshop
- An opportunity to share and present researches to your colleagues from around the world
- Bipolar disorder 2019 will bring together scientist, health professionals, clinicians and patients on the front lines of bipolar care to learn from each other, strengthen their network and open opportunity to collaborate through networking and roundtable discussion
Submissions of abstracts are welcome in all topics related to Bipolar Disorder. Please see below for submission guidelines.
The entire accepted abstracts for the registered participants will be published in the Open Access conference supporting journal and conference souvenir.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and should be within 250-300 words along with a biography of presenter of 60-70 words
- Submissions are welcome in all topics related to Bipolar Disorders.
- Presenting author shall provide the following details: Full name of the presenter, Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, country, Phone number & E-mail address and photograph
- For Co-authors following details are required: Full names and affiliation details like department, institute/ organization name & country
- All abstracts will be BLIND reviewed by a review panel approved by Bipolar Disorder 2019 Conference Review Committee. The Committee’s decision is final.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts will be required to REGISTER and pay for attendance at the Conference.
Please note your affiliation and abstract title in both the final program and journal will appear exactly as you submit it so please follow the guidelines provided as to the format required and the letter of acceptance does not imply any travel grant or any bursaries.
Email confirmation for the submitted abstract will be sent upon successful acceptance of the abstract. If the abstract is accepted, presenters require to confirm the presenter/s and pay the applicable REGISTRATION FEE/s. Failure to do so may result in your paper being excluded from the Bipolar disorder 2019 conference program.
TRACK 01: Bipolar Disorder Types
TRACK 02: Brain structure, Function & Cognition
TRACK 03: Risk Factors & Co-occurring Disorders
TRACK 04: Symptoms & Diagnosis
TRACK 05: Genetics and Proteomics
TRACK 06: Bipolar and Relationships
TRACK 07: Life with Bipolar Disease
TRACK 08: Factors of Bipolar Disorder
TRACK 09: Bipolar Disorder Treatment
TRACK 10: Care Pathways & Management
TRACK 11: Bipolar Disorder Complications
TRACK 12: Bipolar Awareness & Advocacy
TRACK 13: Biological Marker & Models
TRACK 14: Recent Innovations & Clinical Trials
Bipolar Disorder 2019 organizing committee hereby reiterates that we are NOT involved in VISA processing. We can assist by providing supporting documents like Lettrt of invitation, Letter of Abstract Acceptance and Registration Payment Receipt.
You may be required to submit additional documents along with these documents to the embassy.
Letter of Invitation: The official Letter of Invitation is a proof that your submitted paper and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help you in visa application.
* Only registered participants will get official letter of invitation
* Attendees need to finish Registration & Authenticated information submission to get official letter of invitation [i.e., Passport (Scan copy), DOB, Mobile Number, Physical Address and Photograph].
*Contact program manager for more information at [email protected]
• Official Letter of Invitations will be provided only to attend the conference.
**SHOULD YOUR APPLICATION BE DENIED, BIPOLAR DISORDER 2019 ORGANIZING COMMITTEE CANNOT CHANGE THE DECISION OF THE MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, NOR WILL WE ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION OR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE MOFA OR THE EMBASSY ON BEHALF OF THE APPLICANT **
- Bipolar Disorder Types
- Brain structure and Function and Cognition
- Risk Factors and Co-occurring Disorders
- Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Genetics and Proteomics
- Bipolar and Relationships
- Life with Bipolar Disease
- Factors of Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder Treatment
- Care Pathways & Management
- Bipolar Disorder Complications
- Bipolar Awareness & Advocacy
- Biological Marker & Models
- Recent Innovations and Clinical Trials
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.